Back to speakers
- Attorney and Doctor in Law. Universidad Nacional del Nordeste (UNNE) (National Northeastern University). Argentina
- Master’s Degree in Constitutional Procedural Law. Universidad Nacional de Lomas de Zamora. (UNLZ) (National University in Lomas de Zamora). Argentina
- Judge in the Court of Appeal in Administrative Litigation and Electoral in the Province of Corrientes, Argentina
- Vicepresident Senior in the Asociación de Mujeres Jueces de Argentina (Women Judges Argentinian Association)
- Replicator in the Programmes of Gender and Human Traficking with Sexual Exploitation Purposes of the Women’s Office of the Supreme Court of Justice of the Argentinian Nation.
- Associate Professor by Contest of Constitutional Law in the Universidad Nacional del Nordeste. (UNNE) (National Northeastern University) Argentina
- Elected Member and Chief Administrative Officer in the Executive Committee of the Argentinian Association of Constitutional Law.
- Founding Member of the Argentinian Association of Procedural Constitutional Law.
- Member of the Free Lecture on Native People’s Rights “Dr. Ricardo Altabe”, School of Law and Social and Political Sciences, Universidad Nacional del Nordeste (UNNE).
- Judicial Trainer
- Director and Assesor of Doctoral Thesis, Specializations and Master’s Degrees.
- Writer of books and scientific papers published both in her country and abroad.